The "Developing Your Teaching Dossier Series" is a sequence of four 45-minute self-paced modules for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows exploring strategies to reflect on their teaching and develop their teaching dossier. While grad students and post-docs are the primary audience, these modules may be useful for anyone that is new to teaching or to the development of a teaching dossier.Users can choose to take any one of the modules or can choose to complete all four of the modules in the series. Upon successful completion of each module, users will receive a certificate of completion. Completing the entire sequence of modules can allow you to explore a range of different considerations in your teaching dossier development process, including:
- exploring and reflecting on your teaching experience;
- identifying teaching-related transferable skills;
- effectively defining and narrating your teaching values and practices and their impact on student learning;
- describing components of a teaching dossier and begin writing various sections of your teaching dossier; and
- articulating teaching skills and experiences for academic and non-academic careers.